Saturday, June 16, 2018 11am to 6pm Free Admission
Ball & Socket Arts is located 493 W. Main Street at the corner of Willow St., across from the Stop & Shop Gas Station and next to the Farmington Canal.
Parking is extremely limited. We will have volunteers in brightly colored vests pointing you to the nearest Parking Lot. Once our lots are full, you will most likely be parking on one of Cheshire’s beautiful tree lined streets and walking to the event.
PLEASE WALK OR BIKE!
We strongly suggest riding your bike or walking to the event if you can. The Farmington Canal Linear Park will bring you right there. We will have a bike valet available during the event to secure and protect your bikes. The bike valet will be located on Willow Street.
This is a free event on private property. You will be the guests of Ball & Socket Arts, which is an entirely volunteer run, non-profit organization. We are also expecting very large crowds, so be prepared.
1. Have fun.
2. For your comfort please bring blankets and/or lawn chairs.
3. First come, first seated. We appreciate it if you do not come early to reserve large areas of space for you and all your friends who are coming later, or might be coming, or saving that primo spot for someone you are hoping to get to know better. We get it, but we expect to be hosting a lot of people and everyone is our guest. (remember it’s free and our decisions are the last decisions! Our bouncers are just about 5’ tall but they are REALLY mean.) It may get crowded so please be a considerate neighbor.
4. No Umbrellas, please wear hats and sunscreen.
5. We don’t mind if you bring food/drink but please don’t go crazy. This is not a tailgater.
6. Clean up after yourself. Leave no trace.
7. Please don’t smoke (anything) in the middle of the yard. If you have to have a smoke, please move to the street.
8. Be kind. Especially to the little bouncers, the line monitors, parking attendants and all the volunteers.
Schedule of Events
11am to 6pm: Live Music
11am to 6pm: Art Market and Food
12pm to 4pm: Ball & Socket Beer Garden
Purchase advance tickets online for $20.00 or at the event for $25.00.
Ticket availability is limited.
Click here for Beer Tasting tickets and info
10am to 4pm: Brian's Guitars Support the Arts Open House
11-12 John Ingrassia’s Summer of Rock Jam
12 - 1 Dudley Farm String Band
1-1:30 John Ingrassia’s Summer of Rock Jam
1:30 - 2:30 Last Fair Deal
2:30-3 John Ingrassia’s Summer of Rock Jam
3 - 4 Good Night Blue Moon
4-4:30 John Ingrassia’s Summer of Rock Jam
4:30 - 5:30 Washboard Slim and the Blue Lights
Ball & Socket Beer Garden
In addition to the free music there will be a beer tasting featuring offerings from a number of local brewers including Kinsmen, Firefly Hollow, Counter Weight, Two Roads, New England Brewing Co., Relic Brewing, Veracious Brewing, Steady Habit Brewing, Front Porch Brewing, New England Cider, and others. The cost of the beer garden will be $20 for advance sales and $25 the day of the event. Entry will include a Ball & Socket Arts tasting glass while supplies last. Proceeds from the beer garden will benefit Ball & Socket Arts.
Upcycled Music and Beer themed home décor and gifts, handmade, with pride, in the 203 area code
Waffle Monster Creations
Custom, handmade clothing and accessories for babies, toddlers and children with fun, unique, vivid colors and patterns. Created by a local family, for families worldwide.
Plushie designs are intended to express the kind of joy that heals and sustains. They are meant to make your world more adorable, and their true calling is to make you smile! They’re here to spread happiness and love. And they are all original designs, handmade with affection, in New Haven, CT.
Whimsies by Debora
Handcrafted whimsical jewelry, locally produced by Debora
Custom made drinkware - glasses and bottles with personal, adorable, quirky sayings
Handmade greeting cards and paper crafts, created locally
LipSense is the premier product of SeneGence and is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain or color. As the original long-lasting lip color, it is waterproof, does not kiss-off, smear-off, rub-off or budge-off!
Organic, all natural, handmade products including: bath bombs, body scrubs, balms, deodorant, masks, soaps, pomade, powders, candles and more!
Most Premier Rasta Lifestyle clothing, jewelry and products that you will not see anywhere else.
Thank you to our Event Sponsors!!
Be sure to visit Brian's Guitars Open House during the Festival. They're donating a portion of their proceed to Ball & Socket Arts!